Sunday, August 9, 2009

News Blog Assignment Wednesday, 8/12


Hey Lion's Roar Staff!

Here's your news blog assignment for Wednesday, 8/12/09:

Blog about www.twitter.com. Answer the following questions:

1. What is TWITTER?
2. Who uses it?
3. Why do you think they use it?
4. Why is it important? (or do you even think it's important)
5. Who are some interesting people that use twitter?
6. What is your take on the whole "twitter" phenomenon sweeping across the nation?

Post this to your blog. Respond to 3 other Lion's Roar staff members' blogs (agree/disagree/comment)

Have fun!
Ms. M

1 comment:

  1. Wow, my last first week of high school! Its very exciting, but very sad at the same time. My week went well except for the constant schedule change for 2 days in a row. Then on Wed. I got in a wreck!! Crazy week for me. The wreck could have been worse, but i thank God that he sustained me and my family. I ♥ Him soo much!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete